Terms and conditions
Nightingales does not recommend or provide medical information on its website and will not be
any medical consequences arising out of the medical information and content shared on our site.
The content at
Nightingales is purely for educational purpose and readers are requested to check with their
medical advisers before they undergo any such procedure.
When you access or use the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions which
are intended to
be fully effective and binding upon the Provider and User. The Provider may modify this
Agreement at any time
and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Agreement. You
agree to review
the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and you accessing or using the
your acceptance of the Agreement as it appears at the time of your access or use.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT IN NO
EVENT SHALL THE
PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY,
PUNITIVE, OR ANY
OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR
RELATING IN ANY WAY
TO THIS SITE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED
A USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
Nightingales respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it at all times. This online
explains how we collect information, uses it and safeguards the information on its various
websites and apps.
- We collect information about our users in three ways:
- 1.Directly from the user,
- 2.Web server logs
- 3.Cookies and other technologies
We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized internet experience that
information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
Copyright laws: You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, frame
or link any of
these materials without prior written consent from the copyright owners, except that you may
display and print a single copy of these materials on personal non-commercial use only, so long
- 1.You do not alter or modify the materials in anyway
- 2.You include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright
- 3.You do not use the materials in a way that suggests an association with any
party that we
believe in good faith
that the law requires it. You should review this Policy and our related
bound by our Terms
I agree Nightingales to contact me over call, SMS and email if required. I do not have any
receiving emails, messages and calls. Nightingales can override my preferences set through Do
Not Disturb (DND
Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR)
- Once collected, we may use your personal information for following purpose:
- Register you for programs and services you have requested
- Process, fulfil and follow up on your orders or membership application
- Answer your emails or on-line requests
- Send information you request
- Send and process surveys and medical quiz
- Ensure the Nightingales sites are relevant to your needs
- Deliver Nightingales services such as newsletters, meetings or events
- Recommend content that suits you
I agree to the following terms and conditions of Nightingales (A unit of Medwell Ventures
- The primary member will be responsible for any expense that is outstanding in the
name of the
- The personal information provided by you will be used only for future communication
between us. We
assure you that this information will be treated as strictly confidential and will not
be disclosed to
any third party.
- All services are chargeable and available to registered members at preferential
paid is not refundable or adjustable or transferable.
- Nightingales may, at its own discretion, provide services to non-members at standard
- Specialised services like Stroke Management, Dementia Care, Wound Management,
Care, Bedside Caregiving, Equipment Rentals and healthcare Packages are available on
associated service rules, tariffs, terms and conditions.
- While Nightingales will strive to provide timely services in all locations and at all
services are subject to availability of staff and consultants.
- Laboratory investigations will be done only at Nightingales Partnered labs. Reports
will be sent
through registered Email and hard copy will be couriered as and when available from the
In case of emergency, hard copy will be delivered as soon as reported by the partnered
lab at an
- Payments to be made on presentation of bills through cash/cheque/credit cards.
Please insist on
receipts for all payments made. Nightingales will appreciate your feedback if you don’t
- The service rates as per the price list are applicable only when service requests
are made at least
a day in advance.
- Service requests made with less than a day notice will be treated as ‘URGENT’ and
would be charged
extra. Minimum response time for ‘URGENT’ calls would be three hours. When making
requests, it is essential to state all necessary information as asked by the front
- For all services, consumables (if any) will be charged extra.
- Nightingales makes all efforts to deliver services at the mutually scheduled time.
We request your
availability and support at the scheduled time to complete services in a timely manner
and avoid any
delays to the next customer.
- Nightingales staff should be treated with courtesy and should not be called
directly. All calls and
requests for services are to be made to your designated Nightingales branch.
- Nightingales staff are qualified for a range of services which will be rendered
doctor’s prescription or advice.
- Nightingales staff are assigned specific services and will not perform activities
assigned duties. Gifts and tips to the staff should be avoided.
- Some medical conditions and/or procedures may not be advisable in a home setting. In
situations, Nightingales will advise you to contact your nearest medical establishment.
- Nightingales cannot be held responsible for occurrences due to causes beyond their
- Nightingales’ maximum liability under or in connection with the services under and
liability or cause of actions shall not exceed 50% of the fees received by Nightingales
- All claims, disputes and other matters arising in relation to the services are
subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India.
- In the event any provision of the terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable,
that provision will
be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that all other provisions
and all other
parts of the affected provision remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This document may be produced in any judicial, arbitral, or other proceedings as
evidence of any
statement of fact or any matter referred to herein or as evidence of record of any fact
to which this
- Nightingales shall be entitled to withdraw all or any services promptly if the
to comply with any of the above terms.