Nightingales does not recommend or provide medical information on its website and will not be responsible for any medical consequences arising out of the medical information and content shared on our site. The content at Nightingales is purely for educational purpose and readers are requested to check with their doctors and medical advisers before they undergo any such procedure.
When you access or use the Site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions which are intended to be fully effective and binding upon the Provider and User. The Provider may modify this Agreement at any time and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and you accessing or using the Site constitutes your acceptance of the Agreement as it appears at the time of your access or use.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR ANY OTHER MONETARY OR OTHER DAMAGES, FEES, FINES, PENALTIES, OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.
A USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE.
- We collect information about our users in three ways:
- 1.Directly from the user,
- 2.Web server logs
- 3.Cookies and other technologies
We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized internet experience that delivers the information, resources and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
Copyright laws: You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, display, transmit, frame or link any of these materials without prior written consent from the copyright owners, except that you may view, download, display and print a single copy of these materials on personal non-commercial use only, so long as:
- 1.You do not alter or modify the materials in anyway
- 2.You include all applicable notices and disclaimers (including copyright notices)
I agree Nightingales to contact me over call, SMS and email if required. I do not have any objection in receiving emails, messages and calls. Nightingales can override my preferences set through Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR)
- Once collected, we may use your personal information for following purpose:
- Register you for programs and services you have requested
- Process, fulfil and follow up on your orders or membership application
- Answer your emails or on-line requests
- Send information you request
- Send and process surveys and medical quiz
- Ensure the Nightingales sites are relevant to your needs
- Deliver Nightingales services such as newsletters, meetings or events
- Recommend content that suits you
I agree to the following terms and conditions of Nightingales (A unit of Medwell Ventures Private Limited).
- The primary member will be responsible for any expense that is outstanding in the name of the secondary member.
- The personal information provided by you will be used only for future communication between us. We assure you that this information will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party.
- All services are chargeable and available to registered members at preferential rates. Registration paid is not refundable or adjustable or transferable.
- Nightingales may, at its own discretion, provide services to non-members at standard charges for these services.
- Specialised services like Stroke Management, Dementia Care, Wound Management, Physiotherapy, Dental Care, Bedside Caregiving, Equipment Rentals and healthcare Packages are available on request with associated service rules, tariffs, terms and conditions.
- While Nightingales will strive to provide timely services in all locations and at all times, all services are subject to availability of staff and consultants.
- Laboratory investigations will be done only at Nightingales Partnered labs. Reports will be sent through registered Email and hard copy will be couriered as and when available from the partnered lab. In case of emergency, hard copy will be delivered as soon as reported by the partnered lab at an additional cost.
- Payments to be made on presentation of bills through cash/cheque/credit cards. Please insist on receipts for all payments made. Nightingales will appreciate your feedback if you don’t receive a receipt.
- The service rates as per the price list are applicable only when service requests are made at least a day in advance.
- Service requests made with less than a day notice will be treated as ‘URGENT’ and would be charged extra. Minimum response time for ‘URGENT’ calls would be three hours. When making ‘URGENT’ service requests, it is essential to state all necessary information as asked by the front office executives.
- For all services, consumables (if any) will be charged extra.
- Nightingales makes all efforts to deliver services at the mutually scheduled time. We request your availability and support at the scheduled time to complete services in a timely manner and avoid any delays to the next customer.
- Nightingales staff should be treated with courtesy and should not be called directly. All calls and requests for services are to be made to your designated Nightingales branch.
- Nightingales staff are qualified for a range of services which will be rendered against appropriate doctor’s prescription or advice.
- Nightingales staff are assigned specific services and will not perform activities beyond their assigned duties. Gifts and tips to the staff should be avoided.
- Some medical conditions and/or procedures may not be advisable in a home setting. In such situations, Nightingales will advise you to contact your nearest medical establishment.
- Nightingales cannot be held responsible for occurrences due to causes beyond their control.
- Nightingales’ maximum liability under or in connection with the services under and theory of liability or cause of actions shall not exceed 50% of the fees received by Nightingales for the relevant services.
- All claims, disputes and other matters arising in relation to the services are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore, India.
- In the event any provision of the terms is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that all other provisions and all other parts of the affected provision remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- This document may be produced in any judicial, arbitral, or other proceedings as evidence of any statement of fact or any matter referred to herein or as evidence of record of any fact to which this document pertains.
- Nightingales shall be entitled to withdraw all or any services promptly if the patient/client failed to comply with any of the above terms.