Nightingales may obtain and receive the following types of information from you or your system.
- 1. PERSONAL DATA : When you register with us, certain personally identifiable information such as name, gender, email address, date of birth, and location will be collected for facilitating the services to be availed from this Application.
- 2. DEVICE AND LOG FILE INFORMATION: When you use the Application, our servers automatically record information which may include Internet Protocol Address, Browser type, Browser Language, date and time of usage of Application, Device type, operating system of the device, unique device identifiers and device settings.
- 3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data collected will be used only for the purpose of providing you with the services that you may seek. The personal data will be used to refine and enhance our products and services. If you contact us for a service, we may use the information provided to respond to your request and address the issue. The personal data so collected will not be disclosed to any third party without prior consent from you. However, as per Law, if any kind of disclosure is warranted, we may have to disclose the same to the authorities concerned.
- 4. NEWSLETTER OR E-UPDATES: We may use the personal data collected to provide you with our online newsletter or e-updates. Separate subscription is not required.
- 5. COOKIES: When you use the App, we may send cookies to the system. A cookie is a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters which uniquely identifies your browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all the cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, the Nightingales will not function properly if you disable the ability to accept cookies.
- 6. DATA RETENTION POLICY: We will retain the information provided and received as long as you remain a registered subscriber for the App. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations and resolve disputes, if any.
- 7. INFORMATION SECURITY: We recognize the need for security and strive to provide appropriate security measures for your information. We use commercially reasonable, technical and organizational safeguards designed to protect your information against unauthorized access, theft, and loss and preserve the integrity and security of your information. However, this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards. If such a situation arises, Nightingales will notify you to take appropriate steps.
- 9. EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATIONS: The email-id and phone number provided by you will be used for future communication between us. We assure you that the email-id and phone number will not be disclosed to any third party.