Current boom of rapidly spreading Coronavirus worldwide is causing havoc among the masses globally. The World Health Organization has declared Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak pandemic on 11th March 2020. So, the internet is flooded with awareness articles about its symptoms, prevention, treatment and precautions. Fever, sore throat, dry cough and difficulty in breathing are common symptoms of the ailment. Coronavirus can spread from an infected individual, through sneeze, cough and spewing throat and nasal secretions into the air.
We, at Nightingales, have put in the necessary checks and preacutions to ensure safety of all our staff and customers. We understand your concerns and ensure that you are not exposed to any kind of risk while availing our services.
Precautions taken by us
- All our clinicians are equipped with sanitizers and are trained to practice appropriate hand sanitization and cough etiquette.
- We make sure that all our staff coming for the service do not have any symptoms of cold, cough or fever.
- Although masks are not recommended for healthy individuals in general, being healthcare professional, they are equipped with masks to ensure your safety.
- The use of the right personal protective equipment, such as gloves, eye protection, face masks, and other necessary equipment by our professionals (if required) eliminates the risk of infection transmission.
- All our offices are well-equipped with sanitizers and hand wash facilities.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection are one of our top priorities.
- We disinfect all frequently-touched items at regular intervals.
- We have restricted all group gatherings or events at our office. We carry out all business meetings through conference calling.
- All national and international business travels are on hold.
- Any external visitors are not allowed in our office premises unless absolutely necessary.
- Any of our staff showing symptoms of cough, cold or fever are strictly refrained from delivering patient services or attending office.
How can you help?
While we take the utmost care that our staff takes all precautionary measures, we seek your support to ensure seamless continuity in providing you quality and effective services at home. Help us by providing all necessary information at the time of service booking at Nightingales.
- Let us know if you or any of your family members have any history of international travel in the last 14 days.
- If you or any of your family members have the symptoms of cough, cold or fever.
- If any of your family members have been tested positive for COVID-19 or showing any alarming symptoms of the same.
- Please show your support by cooperating with our healthcare professionals by washing your hands when our therapist, doctor, or nurse begins the treatment.
- Keeping your convenience and safety on priority, we are open to postponing or rescheduling any of the services with no additional or hidden charges. Please ensure you inform us 24-hrs prior.
Please refer to the Do’s & Don’ts recommended by the official website of WHO or Indian Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Contact the government helpline number +91-11-23978046 in case of any doubt.